we not only clean their bowls we feed their souls
POLICIES & PROCEDURES:
As the guardian/owner of the pet, I understand that Kim’s Pet Care, its owners, employees, officers, directors and agents (collectively referred to as Kim’s Pet Care) will exercise due care to protect the health and safety of my dog while in their care, and in the event my dog becomes ill or sustains injury, I have given permission for those in charge to take whatever steps are necessary to obtain medical treatment for my dog, and I (the pets owner) agree to pay all charges incurred. I consent to any veterinarian being retained to render care for my dog.
I understand that with overnight care there is a potential my dog will be interacting with people and other dogs. As always, with the interaction of dogs, there is a chance of injury. I assume all risk of injury to my dog while in the care of Kim’s Pet Care or in transportation to any veterinarian clinic, so long as reasonable care is taken to prevent any unnecessary injury, death, or loss. I also understand that although Kim’s Pet Care requires that all dogs attending are healthy and up to date on vaccinations, some contagious illnesses may not show symptoms that can be detected by the pet owners or Kim’s Pet Care staff. There is always a risk that my dog may contract a contagious condition. I agree to not hold Kim’s Pet Care and its Care Providers liable.
By bringing my dog to Kim’s Pet Care for boarding, I agree not to file any legal charges, demands, or claims against Kim’s Pet Care and/or its owners, employees, officers, directors and agents for any injury, illness, death, or loss of my dog. I hereby waive and release Kim’s Pet Care from any and all liability of any nature for any injury, death or loss of my dog resulting from their actions or from the action of my dog or any other dog while in the custody of, or on the grounds or surrounding area of Kim’s Pet Care. If a life-threatening injury or death occurs, Kim’s Pet Care will notify me immediately to receive specific instructions on how to proceed or to advise me that my dog is being taken to its veterinarian on file.
In the event my dog causes injury to another dog or to a person while at Kim’s Pet Care, I agree to indemnify and subrogate Kim’s Pet Care from any action which may be brought against them, and for any defense, settlement, or judgment against them. I will assume all liability for the actions of my dog and agree to maintain personal liability insurance to cover me in the event of such an incident.
ENTRANCE REQUIREMENTS FOR DOGS
• Must be current on Rabies, Distemper and kennel cough / Bordetella vaccinations and have had a negative fecal exam in the past year.
• Owner/Guardian must submit written proof of all vaccinations.
• Owner/Guardian must have owned the dog(s) a minimum of 30 days.
• Must be in good health and flea/tick free. Owners must certify that their dog(s) has not been ill with a communicable condition in the past 30 days.
• Must be non dog reactive or resource guard. Owners must certify that their dog(s) have not harmed or shown aggressive or threatening behavior towards any person or any other dog(s). Please remember that your pet will be in the vicinity of other pets and the safety and health of all animals is our primary concern.
• Must have completed the application form and provided copies of your vaccination records. We must have all information prior to your scheduled reservation.
• **PAYMENT – Owner agrees to pay the rate for pet care services in full. if paying by check payment is required at drop off. If paying cash or by app payment in full is required when checking out of the Kim’s Pet Care ReTreaT.
• LATE FEES - If you do not call 24 hours ahead to alert us that you will not be picking up your dog on the scheduled day, you will be charged double the boarding fee for each night after your scheduled date of departure. Latest pickup time is 7:00pm. If you have not arrived by final pick time your dog(s) will be required to stay overnight and will incur added charges for their stay.
• RESERVATIONS – Space is limited, so please make your reservations at least 48 hours in advance. We honor reservations on a first-come-first-serve basis. We will try our best to accommodate, but please make your reservations early, especially during peak holiday seasons. A $75 deposit is required for a new customer booking.
• CANCELLATION POLICY -We ask a minimum of 48 hours notification of cancellation in advance for standard boarding, 72 hours’ notice is required to cancel a holiday boarding reservation without a financial penalty.
• DOG REACTIVE DOGS -We do not accept dog reactive dogs. If an accepted dog exhibits unacceptable behavior, the dog is given a timeout and the owner is informed of the incident. We will then work with the owner to resolve the situation or the dog will be asked to be picked up.
• COLLAR AND LEASH -All dogs must have a quick release collar with a tag with your current contact information, as well as the pet’s name. All dogs must enter and exit on a standard leash. • VALUABLE AND PERSONAL PROPERTY – Kim’s Pet Care is not liable for your property if damaged, lost, or stolen while on or around the premises. If your dog causes any damage to Kim’s Pet Care facilities or equipment, you as the owner are liable for the full cost of repair or replacement.
• FINANCIAL POLICIES -Fees for Services & Products: The owner agrees to prepay for any and all boarding fees, services, or products. You agree to pay an administrative fee for any returned check such as non-sufficient funds, frozen or closed account, or similar circumstances. As the guardian/owner, I agree to conform to and be bound by Kim’s Pet Care policies and procedures as they may be amended. In the event of failure by me or my pet to conform with such rules, I understand that my pet may be denied access to Kim’s Pet Care at their discretion.
Kim's Pet Care does not provide Shared Care Services and will be the only Care Provider on the premises.
Schedule is specified and confirmed by client when there is receipt of fee. Kim's Pet Care Care Providers will not be liable for injury, disappearance, death or fines of pets.
Client authorizes Kim's Pet Care to perform care and services as outlined within the Service Agreement. Client also authorizes Kim's Pet Care to transport said pet(s) for emergency veterinary care. Should their specified veterinarian be unavailable, Client authorizes Kim's Pet Care to engage the services of a vet of their choice. All vet fee's to be paid by client.
A finance charge of 2% per week will be added to unpaid balances after 3 days from written notification.
A handling fee of $35.00 will be charged on all returned checks.
Client is required to make Service Requests a minimum of 72 hours in advance. A $15.00 "Last Minute Visit" fee will be assessed otherwise. There is no cancellation fee if done prior to 72 hours. Fee’s are nonrefundable but will be credited to future services within the same calendar year. Services canceled the same day are still charged.
Medications are administered per the owners written specifications. Kim's Pet Care Care Providers are not medical professionals and will not be held liable for any adverse reactions to medications.
For extra key pick up and consultations there will be a $15 fee assessed.